Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
Timing is everything in sports — and in sports photography. Photographer, Leon Turofsky, captures the moment perfectly after Blackhawks’ defenceman, Pierre Pilote (No. 3), flips Leafs, forward, Gerry James, onto his head in front of the Chicago net, guarded by goalie Glenn Hall, as Murray Balfour (No. 8), Elmer “Moose” Vasko (No. 4) and Bobby Hull (No. 16, hidden), look on. Gerry James, the rare athlete who played in both the NHL and CFL, as a forward for the Leafs and running back for the Blue Bombers and Roughriders. For reasons unrelated to his tumble, this was one of James’s final games in the NHL.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!