Legends of Hockey - Toronto Maple Leafs Memorabilia - 1977 Billy Harris Black & White Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
Toronto Maple Leafs’ winger, Billy Harris, turns shutterbug alongside team co-owner, Harold Ballard, in the Leafs’ dressing room after winning the 1963 Stanley Cup. A Toronto native, “Hinky” joined the Leafs in 1956 and helped the team capture three Stanley Cups. Harris was an avid photographer who chronicled his time as a Leaf in Memoirs of a Decade - 1955-65.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!