Legends of Hockey - Toronto Maple Leafs Memorabilia - 1961 Charlie Conacher Black & White Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
Left with no dance partner, Leafs' legend and member of the famed “Kid Line,” Charlie Conacher, seen here with the New York Americans, looks on as his new teammates tangle with some of his old ones in a 1940 game at Maple Leaf Gardens. A gifted goal scorer, “The Big Bomber” was a key member of the Leafs for nine seasons in the 1930s, and helped them capture the Stanley Cup in 1932.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!