Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
The pride of Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia, Sidney Crosby became the youngest captain in NHL history when he succeeded Mario Lemieux in that role in 2007-08. Well on
his way to being one of the most decorated players in the game, “Sid the Kid” had precociously captured three Cups, two Conn Smythe trophies as playoff MVP and numerous other awards — all before the age of 30.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!