Legends of Hockey - New York Rangers Memorabilia - Lou Fantinato Air Born Black & White Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
They didn’t call him “Leapin’ Louie” for nothing. New York Rangers’ defenceman, Lou Fontinato, gets airborne after his hit on a Toronto player while Andy Hebenton (No. 12) collects the loose puck. Fontinato was one of hockey’s biggest hitters and toughest players over nine seasons with the Rangers and Canadiens. In his first full NHL season, 1955-56,
his 202 penalty minutes set a new league record.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!