New York Rangers Memorabilia -Henrik Lundqvist Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
Henrik Lundqvist of the New York Rangers stretches to make the save against Toronto. The native of Are, Sweden went on to become the only goaltender in history to win 30 games in each of his first seven NHL seasons, and in 2017 became the fastest goaltender to reach the 400-win mark. Lunqvist led Sweden
to a gold medal at the 2006 Olympics, a silver at the 2014 Games and gold at the 2017 IIHF World Championships.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!