Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
Prior to the 1980-81 season, only one player had scored 50 goals in 50 games — a certain Maurice Richard. Fellow Quebecer, Mike Bossy, would match the legendary Rocket’s feat in the Islanders’ 50th game, scoring two goals to add to his 48, including No. 50 with 1.29 remaining against the Quebec Nordiques’ Ron Grahame.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!