Legends of Hockey - Montreal Canadiens Memorabilia - 1961 Maurice Richard Stick Inspection x Black & White Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
Maurice “Rocket” Richard of the Montreal Canadiens inspects the straight blade of his hockey stick. Richard used Hespeler and Northland Pro sticks at various times early
in his career and later played with a CCM “Pattern-Made’ Professional model supplied by local sporting goods stores. Wooden sticks from this era, typically made of ash, like
baseball bats, weighed approximately 25 ounces.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!