Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
Glenn Hall of the Chicago Blackhawks smokes a postgame cigarette. It may come as a surprise in this day and age of proper exercise and nutrition, but smoking was common among hockey players well into the 1980s, as was the drinking of soda pop in the pre-sports drink era. Like other goalies before him, the notoriously anxious Hall may have “sparked one up” after games to help calm his shaky nerves.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!