Honor one of the greatest to ever play with this Borje Salming frame!
Borje Salming was the first European trained player to become a bonafide star in the NHL. He totaled 787 points in seventeen seasons spend mostly with the Toronto Maple Leafs. He was selected to the NHL First All-Star Team once and Second All-Star Team on five occasions. His success paved the way for a generation of European stars in the NHL. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1996.
This black & white image features a photo of Salming and a background history in both English and French. The image is complete with black & white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)