Honor one of the greatest to ever play with this Borje Salming puck!
Borje Salming was the first European trained player to become a bonafide star in the NHL. He totaled 787 points in seventeen seasons spend mostly with the Toronto Maple Leafs. He was selected to the NHL First All-Star Team once and Second All-Star Team on five occasions. His success paved the way for a generation of European stars in the NHL. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1996.
This black and white puck features the player’s image, name, and the year they were inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame. The 3D engraving adds texture that you won’t find with just a regular printed puck, making this a stand-out in your collection!
- 3D engraved, creating a unique textured look and feel
- Enhanced black & white imaging and artwork
- Designed and decorated in North America
- Regulation Size (3" x 3" x 1") and Weight (6 oz.)
- Licensed by the Hockey Hall of Fame